- Model NO.: R-5500
- Usage: Engineering Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Lead Time: 2 Weeks After Deposit
- Visiting of Office: Available
- Specification: Radel R-5500
- Material: PPSU
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Natural / Black
- Sample: Available
- Inspection of Material Before Shipping: Available
- HS Code: 3911900090
Radel® polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) delivers the highest performance of our sulfone polymers, offering better impact resistance and chemical resistance than polysulfone (PSU) and polyetherimide (PEI).
The high heat resistance and excellent hydrolytic stability of Radel® PPSU make it an excellent choice for hot water fittings and medical devices requiring repeated steam sterilization.
High HDT of 207°C (405°F)
Superior toughness and impact strength
Exceptional long-term hydrolytic stability
Better chemical resistance than PSU and PEI
Withstands over 1,000 cycles of steam sterilization without any significant loss of properties
Inherently flame retardant
Solvay Radel R-5500 NT15 Natural/BK937 Black
We can give discount according to order quantity.